Wednesday, June 19, 2013

ABOUT ME!

About me:
    My name is Allie Shanholtzer and I am an Early Childhood and Special Education major and will be transferring to ASU in the fall. My previous major was Nursing until I realized, after volunteering at Phoenix Children's Hospital, that I wanted to be around children in a positive aspect instead of a negative one. My current employment is a Nanny for two different families. My first family is for two children ages 3 and two years old. My most recent family I just began with is for two children as well, ages 10 and 8. I love my job and everything it entails. Being around kids always put me in a good mood! My babies are two Chihuahua Dotson's Mojo (3y.o.) and Brandy (3y.o.) They are my life and I would do anything for them.
    I would say I am a very outgoing and understanding person. I love being involved in as much as I can educationally. I also love helping others in any way possible. 
Hobbies: 
    I was a cheerleader my whole life until my senior year of High School. I loved everything about being involved on a team and being athletic. I am currently involved in Code Pink Boot Camp, which is exercise outdoors including Hiking which I just love.

"Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die tomorrow." - James dean. This is my favorite quote, as well as my guide through life I try to follow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment